Havia - WoW/RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Troy Emles

Troy Emles
    Troy Emles
    Loyal Follower
    Loyal Follower

Male Number of posts : 115
    Class : Ranger
    Role : Elementalist
    First Name : Taylor
    Registration date : 2006-03-09

Character sheet
    Fame § Points ¤FP:
    Troy Emles Leftbar2vx00/1000Troy Emles Emptybarvk1  (0/1000)

Troy Emles Empty Troy Emles

Post  Troy Emles Mon 5 Mar 2007 - 17:51

Name
    Troy Emles

Level

Race
    Male Night Elf

Class
    Hunter / skinner

Title
    Keeper of Havia

Personality
    Easily angered if pushed the wrong way, has a weakness for love, and likes to smile, also tries to act brave all the time so he will never be seen crying and fast to make allies.

Personality *Updated*
    Through out the recent history Troy has changed. Troy has become a loner. He has trouble trusting or caring about very much due to the personal battles and losses he has faced. He is often found sitting in a calming place thinking. However, ironicly still seems to attract girls of evil, good, or just strange personality...

Background
    I was born to a Warrior father and a Rogue mother in the area known as Ru'theran Village. My mother died soon after my birth, the reason is not known but my father blamed me for this. He constantly took me to battle with him, perhaps hoping an accident would happen, I will never now. My father gave me one of his axes and told me to go fight for my life, and I could not wield it being only 4 or 5. My father told me that I was to be a hero, a fighter, as he was, not a simple seller of goods all my life. My father and I went out fighting again, however, this time I noticed a slain Agal holding a bow. I pried it from the cold death grip of the fallen brute, and found the quiver near by. I could not aim to save my life and would not dare practice around my father’s fights, so I simply watched the creature that wielded these bows as they fought my father. After a month, I understood how to nock an arrow and fire it, but also after watching nature for all this time, I became fascinated with the wildlife. I practiced for years and years until I was the age of 16. My father told me that it was time for me to learn the ways of a warrior, and I refused. My father went in to a rage, telling me how wrong I was for disobeying him and drew his axe. He told me to start running and I ran, as I never had before. We arrived at the Dolanaar and then my father walked out of my life forever.

I stayed there for about a week or so, and then became bored with it. I left to find my way back to the main town, which I had never seen, my whole life. I eventually found what was called “Darnassus”, and ran into a young woman by the name of Ceciliana Havia. This is when my true life began… {Read chapters my background is embedded in these}

(Post chapters)After Ceciliana left I have never felt myself. I had been waiting for her return to give her a special gift, and after she left, I promised myself to keep them a secret. Now they are all I have to remember. I feel like I never really got to say good-bye. I now fight for what she left to save with the bow I got as a gift. However, at the same time I feel she’s not completely gone, I just have this gut feeling she’s out there some how. I have been meeting some odd people lately, and two of them claim to be Havias. I do not trust them, but I guess I do not trust many people. These people called themselves are Frozen Wind, Shinea “Havia”: side note: This girl nearly killed me and talks to herself, I think she maybe a person that means harm to us. Shinea told of the coming of another “havia” named Celestia Havia, I am wary of this person…: And then I met her, Celestia, she seemed very childish, but at the same time reminded me of Ceciliana. I do not know who to trust or who to turn to for help…

Background *Updated*
    Five years have passed since the followers of Havia stood together to fight against the evil Kalrath and the loss of Ceciliana. Since then I have experienced many things: The chance to spend eternity in the afterlife with the people who have been lost over the years, the chance to be the heir to the throne of the underworld, and the life of friendship in a peaceful Havia.
    However, all of those are behind me, it has been 2 years now since I have seen my friends, two years of training and meditation, two years of waiting. Now the band of followers joins again to fight the underworld. And I am ready.

Current date/time is Thu 9 May 2024 - 9:58