Havia - WoW/RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

New Question

Dark Mega Star
    Dark Mega Star
    Follower of Havia
    Follower of Havia

Male Number of posts : 92
    Class : Ranger
    Role : Elementalist
    First Name : Richard
    Registration date : 2006-03-26

Character sheet
    Fame § Points ¤FP:
    New Question Leftbar2vx00/1000New Question Emptybarvk1  (0/1000)

New Question Empty New Question

Post  Dark Mega Star Tue 23 Sep 2008 - 21:12

So school again has brought up another important question, so here it is! lol

Which is worse: Marijuana or Alcohol and would it be wrong to legalize MJ?
    Havia
    Havia
    Havia - WoH
    Havia - WoH

Male Number of posts : 502
    Class : Warlock
    Role : The Bane
    First Name : Mad
    Registration date : 2006-03-07

Character sheet
    Fame § Points ¤FP:

New Question Empty Re: New Question

Post  Havia Tue 23 Sep 2008 - 21:47

Hmm. marijuana is worst. i do smoke every weekend lol BUT, there are so many things that people ignore. the only good thing is that you can't get addict to pot, if you do it's a psychological addiction. after all, all you need is good self control.

here's some things that almost everyone who smoke ignore..

Mari is the best friend of schysophrenia, smoking everyday on long term DOES developpe schyso since it litteraly disconnect your brain from reality even if you're still completly conscious of your acts. it is a fact and you can verify this info by yourself.

Ruins your stomach but remove stomach pain? it does relax your muscles and since stomach pains are caused by muscles "wraps" (not sure of how to explain that in english lol) it removes it. BUT (again lol) it dries it up and stretch it up, long term, forget bout having a perfectly fit body no matter how you train.

I can go on forever, alcohol is bad on longterms too but it doesn't mess you up like mari. but hey! as i said earlier, do whatever you want as long as you KNOW what you're doing and in moderation.

Legalisation of mj? hah NO. i can get mines and blah blah blah but the real reason is... people are getting more lazy, more stupid and most teens are giving away their future. making it legal will just make it easier for everyone to abuse. i'll bet anything i have that if it becomes legal, the pourcentage of stupid, lazy and braindead people will just keep increasing.
    Dark Mega Star
    Dark Mega Star
    Follower of Havia
    Follower of Havia

Character sheet
    Fame § Points ¤FP:

Post  Dark Mega Star Tue 23 Sep 2008 - 21:58

(correct if i'm wrong. im just going by wat i know or i been told so feel free)

That understandable but i think alcohol is worst.

just like u said u can't get addicted to pot but you can to drinking trust me i know all my family are drinkers haha well most. i admit that those are something i guess most people or ignore or just they don't know trust me some u said i didn't lol,

but you point out that if high ur still in control of urself even if ur judgment is being affected a lil but with drinking once u drunk you dont know what the hell your doing. once ur addicted it hard to get off atleast alone anyways

also I'm not surr wat it can do to ur stomach other than give u tha keg lol but i do kno it messes up ur liver and u gonna need tha. i can maybe go on but time being im leave it as that

and yes moderation for anything is always best
    Havia
    Havia
    Havia - WoH
    Havia - WoH

Character sheet
    Fame § Points ¤FP:

Post  Havia Tue 23 Sep 2008 - 23:44

facts and truth revealed! Shocked

haha yeah well actually it depends on what point of view and how you analyze it, one's your body one's your brain, one's your saint one's your asshole. that's all that matters. Suspect
    Rhavin Damondred
    Rhavin Damondred
    Guardian of Havia
    Guardian of Havia

Male Number of posts : 241
    Class : Necromancer
    First Name : Nick
    Registration date : 2006-03-14

Character sheet
    Fame § Points ¤FP:

Post  Rhavin Damondred Wed 24 Sep 2008 - 0:27

Hard to say on my part... anything is bad if not taken in moderation. ANYTHING *can* be addicting, whether chemically or psychologically. However, i believe alchohol is worse (when NOT in moderation, i drink alchohol, but in moderation) because ive never seen anyone go into a rage while on pot. Pot when abused is more destructive to one's self, while alchohol when abused is destructive to those around you. I think alchy is worse, because its your business if you want to mess yourself up, but alchy makes you hurt others more. Like i said, i dont think either is all that bad in moderation, but that holds true with everything. You can die from drinking too much water...

As for legalization, it wouldnt make any sense to legalize mj. Dont get me wrong, im against most governement regulations, nearly to the point of anarchy... (im not an anarchist, i have my own philosophy i like to call "anti-syntheticism"... lemme know if you'd like to hear about it) but to legalize mj while keeping other things illegal would not make any sense. No matter what people say about its medicinal properties (of which it really has none), there are much better alternatives. Legalizing mj would just increase the accident rate (driving while impaired) just as alchohol does.

Speaking of THC, Mad can you get (real) absinthe in canada??? If so, i am SO sending you money to get me a bottle and ship it to me. All we can get here is fake absinthe with lesser wormwood. Sucks.
    Havia
    Havia
    Havia - WoH
    Havia - WoH

Character sheet
    Fame § Points ¤FP:

Post  Havia Wed 24 Sep 2008 - 0:58

Yeah you can, normally no but i know a way from.. say a friend lol. Rolling Eyes i don't wanna go against my own rules lol
    Rhavin Damondred
    Rhavin Damondred
    Guardian of Havia
    Guardian of Havia

Male Number of posts : 241
    Class : Necromancer
    First Name : Nick
    Registration date : 2006-03-14

Character sheet
    Fame § Points ¤FP:

Post  Rhavin Damondred Wed 24 Sep 2008 - 18:13

no problem lol, i thought maybe it was legal there. I suppose i could get it here illegally, but i thought maybe it might be legal there.
    Havia
    Havia
    Havia - WoH
    Havia - WoH

Character sheet
    Fame § Points ¤FP:

Post  Havia Thu 25 Sep 2008 - 0:25

lol allright, hey, let's go to amsterdam lmao! everythings legal there. Razz
    Dark Mega Star
    Dark Mega Star
    Follower of Havia
    Follower of Havia

Character sheet
    Fame § Points ¤FP:

Post  Dark Mega Star Thu 25 Sep 2008 - 0:31

lol i second tha suggestion and i be surr to go when im ova 18 lol

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 9 May 2024 - 6:27