Havia - WoW/RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

A Quest 4 Eve [KeoWorld] - Testers Needed

Havia
    Havia
    Havia - WoH
    Havia - WoH

Male Number of posts : 502
    Class : Warlock
    Role : The Bane
    First Name : Mad
    Registration date : 2006-03-07

Character sheet
    Fame § Points ¤FP:
    A Quest 4 Eve [KeoWorld] - Testers Needed Leftbar2vx00/1000A Quest 4 Eve [KeoWorld] - Testers Needed Emptybarvk1  (0/1000)

A Quest 4 Eve [KeoWorld] - Testers Needed Empty A Quest 4 Eve [KeoWorld] - Testers Needed

Post  Havia Thu 11 Sep 2008 - 20:01

Testers Needed for
    Quest 4 Eve Demo v.1

A Quest 4 Eve [KeoWorld] - Testers Needed Q4etitlelh2

RPG
    (Old school 2D graphics with improved engines)

A Quest 4 Eve is a long journey into a mystical world where you are master of your faith. The choices you make change the events that occur, offering you 3 different endings. A young paladin named Hexx goes on a journey in order to find answers about himself. One day, scrolls signed by some Eve are left on his path; within these scrolls, quests are written. Hexx decides to follow the scrolls telling, but what he ignored, his faith is bound to these quests. Will you do the good, or will you do it your own way...

A Quest 4 Eve [KeoWorld] - Testers Needed 99977042ww3

If you wish to test, let me know by PM; with your real full name, age, tester name (displayed publicly), and an avatar.

And if you decide to test, it is not just a free way to play the game. By having me sending you the download link, you accept to fill the tester sheet (obligation, if not done, you will not be sent further testing demos and have your name banned from the tester list on www.havia.heavenforum.org and www.keogames.weebly.com).

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What is the tester sheet?
    Easy job, some game rating and bug reports.

I see spelling errors.
    That's normal, french's the first, english' second. I will have the scripts corrected by an english man hehe. Forgive me.

How much time do we have to test?
    There is a time limit, but no obligation, everyone got a life and it's part about fun. Usually, the demos are around 1 to 4 hours gameplay, and you get about 2 weeks or more.

I got another question...
    Just ask. Wink
    Dark Mega Star
    Dark Mega Star
    Follower of Havia
    Follower of Havia

Male Number of posts : 92
    Class : Ranger
    Role : Elementalist
    First Name : Richard
    Registration date : 2006-03-26

Character sheet
    Fame § Points ¤FP:
    A Quest 4 Eve [KeoWorld] - Testers Needed Leftbar2vx00/1000A Quest 4 Eve [KeoWorld] - Testers Needed Emptybarvk1  (0/1000)

A Quest 4 Eve [KeoWorld] - Testers Needed Empty Re: A Quest 4 Eve [KeoWorld] - Testers Needed

Post  Dark Mega Star Thu 11 Sep 2008 - 22:26

I think this demo turn out great. The story is interesting and kinda suspenseful, which kept me entertain, music fit good in the game, like the battles. Graphs may be 2D but still turn out fun to play. Not really any problems, so for whoever read this i think u should ask for a copy to test out for self. Good job Mad

Current date/time is Thu 9 May 2024 - 14:49