Havia - WoW/RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Yes.. but I don't remember! (story)

Havia
    Havia
    Havia - WoH
    Havia - WoH

Male Number of posts : 502
    Class : Warlock
    Role : The Bane
    First Name : Mad
    Registration date : 2006-03-07

Character sheet
    Fame § Points ¤FP:
    Yes.. but I don't remember! (story) Leftbar2vx00/1000Yes.. but I don't remember! (story) Emptybarvk1  (0/1000)

Yes.. but I don't remember! (story) Empty Yes.. but I don't remember! (story)

Post  Havia Mon 25 Aug 2008 - 13:25

Kk, now i want to point something else out.. the story! we've done the second but i got too lazy to update the whole chapters like the first one. i took notes of it and will do it later on.

i want to let you know that we're riding on more stories with Havia. the third part will be really different. if some remembers (if lol..), Meikea was the source of evil controlled by the Gate Keeper which plans are still unknown. She ends up trying to kill Celestia, but she disapeared when she grew dark wings. The kingdom was left alone with all of you and Meikea conquered... now, besides Celestia, Gate Keeper, Meikea and the Oracle, lots of characters won't be coming back. what i wanna know, would you want to introduce new characters to Havia or you want to end it up in beauty?!

because after the third (the one we'll be playing now), Havia will be the source of a whole new different story. and so on..
    Rhavin Damondred
    Rhavin Damondred
    Guardian of Havia
    Guardian of Havia

Male Number of posts : 241
    Class : Necromancer
    First Name : Nick
    Registration date : 2006-03-14

Character sheet
    Fame § Points ¤FP:
    Yes.. but I don't remember! (story) Leftbar2vx00/1000Yes.. but I don't remember! (story) Emptybarvk1  (0/1000)

Yes.. but I don't remember! (story) Empty Re: Yes.. but I don't remember! (story)

Post  Rhavin Damondred Mon 25 Aug 2008 - 15:24

yea... i dont remember much of it myself. i think we ought to start anew, but of course that's your call.
    Havia
    Havia
    Havia - WoH
    Havia - WoH

Character sheet
    Fame § Points ¤FP:

Yes.. but I don't remember! (story) Empty Re: Yes.. but I don't remember! (story)

Post  Havia Mon 25 Aug 2008 - 16:10

no no, i definitly agree with you. i will update and try to modify a few details, won't be hard because the third part is really different as I said.

the characters we got at the moment have lived a lot already and might be interesting/refreshing to bring a new color to the story.
    Troy Emles
    Troy Emles
    Loyal Follower
    Loyal Follower

Male Number of posts : 115
    Class : Ranger
    Role : Elementalist
    First Name : Taylor
    Registration date : 2006-03-09

Character sheet
    Fame § Points ¤FP:

Post  Troy Emles Wed 27 Aug 2008 - 23:23

personally i dont think we should drop all the old character simply because we have put SO much into them. Now as for starting part 3 over and just reading the chapters if they are still here???

that i think would be good. but yeah.
    Havia
    Havia
    Havia - WoH
    Havia - WoH

Character sheet
    Fame § Points ¤FP:

Post  Havia Thu 28 Aug 2008 - 2:34

hmm.. and i remember you and dark being involved with the ending of the second. well, what dyou think if, some creates new according to the new story and others can keep, those who want to play the same character you tell me, and we try our best to introducte him in the third concept. is that a good idea?
    Troy Emles
    Troy Emles
    Loyal Follower
    Loyal Follower

Male Number of posts : 115
    Class : Ranger
    Role : Elementalist
    First Name : Taylor
    Registration date : 2006-03-09

Character sheet
    Fame § Points ¤FP:

Post  Troy Emles Thu 28 Aug 2008 - 18:03

Yeah. lol i still remember how my character went so i just would like to keep him Razz
    Havia
    Havia
    Havia - WoH
    Havia - WoH

Character sheet
    Fame § Points ¤FP:

Post  Havia Thu 28 Aug 2008 - 18:06

Deal then, it's yours to keep lol. it won't be hard to introduce him to the new plot. Cool

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 9 May 2024 - 1:11